Identify Prostate Cancer sooner, so you can fight it faster.
Our vision is to provide men all over the world with a more accurate prostate cancer diagnostic test that will enable better detection and hopefully improve prognosis. With enhanced specificity and sensitivity, we hope to reduce the number of needless biopsies, confirm negative biopsies, and lead to better patient management, thereby improving lives.
New Day’s novel urinary biomarker is being used to develop a prostate cancer diagnostic technology that will improve detection when compared to existing tests and facilitate early and appropriate therapeutic intervention.
Prostate cancer is the second most deadly cancer among men. One out of eight men develop Prostate Cancer in their lifetime; however, not every form of prostate cancer is life threatening.
The aggressive form invariably spreads to other organs in the body – particularly the skeleton – and is almost invariably lethal. However, a less aggressive, frequently indolent form of prostate cancer does exist. It is non-life threatening and must be accurately identified and discriminated from the aggressive disease.
New Day’s ProCare prostate cancer tests will be made available in two different platforms. Both platforms will utilize urine samples for detection, thus making them painless, noninvasive and easy to use.
URINE SAMPLE Step 1
- New Day’s ELISA lab assay will detect prostate cancer by detecting a highly specific novel marker present in the patient’s urine sample.
- Urine samples will be collected in typical urine sample collection containers at the physician’s office and then sent to reference laboratories for analysis by ELISA assay.
- This lab assay will detect the marker for prostate cancer and provide quantitative information regarding its levels in the patient’s urine.
Rapid Lateral Flow Test
URINE SAMPLE Step 1
- New Day’s ProCare rapid lateral flow assay will utilize a novel patented technology for detection of marker of prostate cancer in urine samples.
- This assay will be similar to a urine dipstick test for pregnancy and will provide results within a few minutes.
Please note: Product Specifications are subject to change without prior notice and may include product modifications, improvements or upgrades.
Please check with New Day Diagnostics or your sales rep.
- This product has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authoization (EUA)
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.